Monday, December 27, 2010

Marketing,marketing, marketing

So here I am week 3, the orders have slowed but I saw this coming,I was a little behind schedule getting my magalogs out because my business cards took longer than I had expected! But I have everything now so this week the mailings will go out.  I REALLY want the dream trip to Miami, I sent out an email to all my friends and family letting them know that I will be fighting hard to get this trip!  I am a single mom and I work full time I NEED A VACATION but can't afford one so this would be amazing!  And because I really want this I put out the following offer....the person who refers the most friends who buy a skincare kit will come to Miami with me if I win......hello who wouldnt want to help a friend get a free trip and join them on it! Hopefully this little bribe will get them to forward the emailI sent out and get some new customers in my shop!
On the homefront things are great,my girls are amazing and had a great Christmas! Isabella didn'tquite get the concept of opening gifts but seemed happy when each gift was exposed! LOL.  Karissa had a great time at the concert, and mommy enjoyed her girls ear to ear grins! Life is great! Now time to work hard and win that trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment