Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting a new at home business

So money has been a little too tight in my house lately!  I work full time and I wasn't about to leave my two daughters and get a second job away from home! So what can I do?  Most at home jobs advertised online are just scams and I can't afford to be scammed! I did some research and decided on mark. a division of Avon! mark. is geared toward the younger generation teen though thirty somethings, I figure I have a teen daughter she has lots of friends, I have lots of friends and family in this age group, and I do not have to work a second job outside the home.  I made a small investment in my new business, the $20.00 Rep starter kit which is mosttly make up for me and some business cards 6.95 for the shipping the actual cards were free! So I am about 30.00 in debt so far. LOL, however I have made one sale after only a few days, it wasn't a huge sale but I will make 5.40 off the order! Not a cash windfall but a great boost to my confidence! I have been blowing up my facebook with ads and incentives to order from my store, hopefully people are not totally annoyed by this!  Once I get a few steady customers I'll try to post less business stuff!  As my mark. mentor says love and lipgloss!!
http://abiron.mymarkstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment