Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 Week in

I have been a mark. girl for a week and things are going pretty much as expected!  I have made three sales resulting in commissions totaling 28.20, not to shabby for simple facebook posts as advertising!  This week my business cards should arrive along with the samples and magalogs I ordered!  I also bought a mailing list for 2.10 this has about 30 usable names and address'.  I am going to stuff envelopes with a magalog, business card and a sample product tied with a pretty pink ribbon and send them off to my potential customers!  Hopefully this will generate at least one new order!  I have also sent magalogs to both my parents workplaces!  The next few weeks are all about marketing for me!  I also created a flyer with rip off tags for places that allow postings in store like my local quick stop! Not sure this will bring anyone in but it won't hurt! I will say that I love being able to do all this and still be with my girls...anyone who knows me can say without hesitation that Karissa and Isabella are my life!  Being able to show them hard work pays off will be invaluable for their futures!  Hopefully this is a lesson they will learn from my involvement with mark.  I will admit that I ordered a few things for myself and some for my 13 year old daughter, but I think wearing the product I am selling is a great marketing tool! Having Karissa wearing the make up as well may help stir up the teenager pot and have them begging mom for the best mark stuff!  Thats it for today!
XOXO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment