Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 2011

So I am at the end of my 2nd month with mark. I love everything about this company! Most of my sales have been to friends, family and myself(I am my best customer) but I just got my first sale to someone I do not know at all and let me tell you it was a great feeling! It was a $55.00 order but I worked for it and I am totally happy about it!  I have been doing a ton of giveaways, all product that was free to me or with very minimal cost! I have sent out a few free full size products to be reviewed by bloggers, hopefully this will generate some buzz! I also recruited a new Sales Rep which got me some goodies from my mentor (can not ait to see what she sends me) All in all I am happy with my progress, it is slow and steady! I have about 60 magalogs n the way to the ost office and I have ordered some FREE advertising products fromVISTAPRINT, for 13.00 I am getting a car magnet, 250 business cards, 25 post cards, 10 calander cards, return address  labels and a rubber stamp!  I am only paying the shipping! So yes I am in the hole but I see the light and that is what matters most!
Love and Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment